COVID-19 Update and New Office Guidelines
Our staff wears the highest-grade PPE needed for your care. Including KN95 mask, Level 3 mask, Face Shields.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand by phone, voice or email to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You are expected to wash your hands, or use hand sanitizer upon entering our office. A mask or face covering must be worn.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please refrain of bringing anyone with you if they are not scheduled. Any individuals that do not have an appointment cannot be in the waiting room at any time to allow for proper social distancing as well as keeping you and others safe.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (847) 381-1707 or visit our website at trehandental.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.